It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog...I've been busy. Fixing up my house to sell it, selling my home, packing, moving to my daughter's house, looking for a new home, getting frustrated, being overwhelmed, finding a new home, moving, unpacking, being excited about new things, being afraid of new things, looking forward, looking backward, crying because I was looking backward, crying because looking forward meant losing what I left behind. Trying to be me, trying to be a better me, being mean, being angry, being sorry, being kind, not being sure about anything, disappointing people I love and people I like, disappointing myself, surprising myself, terrifying myself . Life has been hectic..but I think it's calming down...I hope so. We can all use a rest from me.
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
What do YOU do with all your old egg cartons? Do you have the styrofoam cartons or the pressed cardboard? I have a few cartons left from all...
1 comment:
Hugs!!!!!
Post a Comment