Thursday, April 25, 2013

It's Been A While.....

It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog...I've been busy. Fixing up my house to sell it, selling my home, packing, moving to my daughter's house, looking for a new home, getting frustrated, being overwhelmed,  finding a new home, moving, unpacking,  being excited about new things, being afraid of new things, looking forward, looking backward, crying because I was looking backward, crying because looking forward meant losing what I left behind. Trying to be me, trying to be a better me,  being mean, being angry, being sorry, being kind, not being sure about anything, disappointing people I love and people I like, disappointing myself, surprising myself, terrifying myself .   Life has been hectic..but I think it's calming down...I hope so.  We can all use a rest from me.

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...