Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Saturday, June 13, 2020
It's June.....time for the Fourth of July Sampler Kit
It's June already.....time for the Fourth of July Sampler Kit..."Hometown Fourth of July"! Using... Doodlebug, Authentique and Coredinations paper in blue, red and white.
Houses decorated for the 4th of July Parade that will be going right past.....a Patriotic Barn....Fireworks....Ice Cream...Watermelon.....all the things that make the Fourth fun!
Enjoy your Fourth of July....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
What do YOU do with all your old egg cartons? Do you have the styrofoam cartons or the pressed cardboard? I have a few cartons left from all...

No comments:
Post a Comment