Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Friday, May 8, 2020
The April Sampler....."The Aquarium".
The April 2020 Sampler...."The Aquarium". We all need something calming now...and what's more soothing than watching tiny fish swimming through a beautiful aquarium.
The colors used are blue, aqua and white.....perfect for showing off the multiple colors of the floating fish and sea plants.
Some of the papers used: Bazzill cardstock, Graphic45.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
What do YOU do with all your old egg cartons? Do you have the styrofoam cartons or the pressed cardboard? I have a few cartons left from all...

No comments:
Post a Comment