Friday, September 11, 2020

The August Sampler (A little late).....Butterflies!

    I know, I know.....it's September....but since I didn't post the August Sampler when it was supposed to be posted....I'm doing it now....my apologies.😀


    So, better late than never....my August Sampler. The neutral black and cream background makes the butterflies brighter and more visible.  The black lacy overlays and the bright colored papers underneath are the key to this simple Sampler. 

    Next month's Sampler will be the Halloween Sampler...."The Witch's Halloween Party"... black and orange with a huge party table, balloons, bats, popcorn and guests. It's almost done..I'll post it when it's ready....I hope that you like it!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...