Sunday, March 29, 2020

March Color and Stash Challenge


March What's My Challenge

                 I haven't done a challenge for a while.....and this one sounded like a lot of fun. The March Color and Stash Challenge at  Scrap Our Stash  .  Here's my layout....
 
               
                 The colors of the papers from a kit from The Scraproom were absolutely perfect for this Challenge Layout.  Following the instructions of the challenge....using embellishments from my stash for each letter of my first name was a little trickier but a lot of fun.
                                                       D   -    I Love Spring Die Cuts
                                                       I    -     Inked Edges.
                                                       A    -    Acrylic pieces.
                                                       N    -   Numbers in the date. 
                                                       N    -   Nuvo Drops.
                                                       E    -    Enamel Dots.
                  Thank you for checking out my new layout.....I enjoyed it...I hope you did too!
















3 comments:

Jacynthe said...

You're right; those colours are perfect for the sweet photo you decided to scrap. I love the little banners under the photo. The polka dotted letters, and the different little chipboard and acrylic pieces are all really sweet. Well done. TFS.

Lori said...

This is such a sweet layout! I love all of your sweet embellishments. Great job with the challenge. Thank so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Sherri Caramico said...

Such a touching and beautiful photo - and your layout celebrates the sweet memory so perfectly!- Be Well and- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...