Sunday, March 29, 2020

March Sampler 2020


                The March Sampler Class was postponed because of the Coronavirus outbreak.....but I'd love to show the Sampler to you.  The theme is "The Spring Garden Center". It features a plant stand at it's center with Spring flowers in pots.....a topiary....and flats of seedlings, tulips and daffodils. There is a sign advertising "Spring Plants"....a wheelbarrow with a rake and a bag of "Grow" plant food. The bottom row has a watering can, a box of pansies and a purple tulip with gardening tools. A pair of birds have landed on the Garden Center....one on the sign...the other is checking out the pansies. 
                 The paper for the March Sampler is from the Hip Hop Hooray line from Simple Stories.
       
                 The March Sampler Class was postponed until April 21st......I'm not sure if it will actually
 take place; but I'll keep watching the news reports, and let you all know if the class goes on or is cancelled. If it is cancelled again...I won't reschedule...but all the kits will be sent out.

                  Thank you for checking out the March Sampler!
 

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...