Monday, July 29, 2013

House Tour...Dining Room

        This room, which is larger than it looks...is my dining room. It's where I hold State Dinners, Conventions and Debutante Balls.  Actually, it just about holds my table, chairs and the china cabinet. That's okay, I haven't held a State Dinner in ages. At the right, you can see the counter that passes through to the kitchen. The light fixture is nice, but I need something with a little more light than it gives. To the left of the photo (That you can't really see) is the window with paper covering it...when I'm feeling really fancy...I fold the bottom of the paper up gracefully and hold the sides with potato chip bag clips :)......I'm not putting up window coverings until I get the new windows.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...