When I saw this paper by Carta Bella...I loved the bright colors and the retro swimsuits. All I could think of was...."The Beach". The smell of suntan lotion and the heat of the sand on my feet. Bright colored bathing suits and the sound of people laughing and splashing in the water. My favorite place to be....so I put it all into a Sampler Kit.
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
It's not quite February yet....I've done some Valentine cards....but I can't wait to do more... This card was made with strips o...

No comments:
Post a Comment