Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Greenhouse Garden - March Sampler

The Greenhouse
                  I've always wanted a greenhouse.... with romantic glass walls, victorian trim and full of beautiful growing things. The closest I got to a greenhouse was a black metal trellis stuck in a clay pot. I liked it and it was pretty, but as soon as the wind blew, it fell over. Not romantic in the least.
                  So, I've made my own greenhouse in the March Sampler. It's made of paper with acetate windows . I can't leave it outside; but it has topiaries and seedlings, orchids and butterflies, ivy and bluebirds...I wish it was real.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...