Thursday, March 10, 2016

Daring Cardmakers....The Need For Speed

                         The challenge this week at Daring Cardmakers  is"The Need For Speed". Use something on your card....cars, planes, boats, bikes...anything that shows speed.
                          My card is a little whimsical this time....but you have to agree that the submarine really does need to use some speed to get away from the octopus. Both the submarine and the octopus are from Silhouette and the sentiment is computer generated. I added sequins for the submarine bubbles.
                           Have a look at what the designers at Daring Cardmakers have done with this challenge and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love it. Great idea using a submarine and I love it the sentiment. x

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...