Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Missed My Blog....

I've been away from my blog for a long time....I missed it...a lot. A whole bunch of stuff kept me away...most of it not very good stuff...but things are much better now. Life is sort of on an even keel...and I hope it stays that way.
Now I can blog more...when I remember. You all know my thought processes.
A. I must blog.
B. I'm going to blog.
C. Turning on the computer.
D. Computer on...warmed up...right at Blogger.
E. Ooooo look...there's the piece of patterned paper I was looking for...now where's
the cardstock that matches it. It must be in the other room.................................

See you all soon. :)

2 comments:

scrapper al said...

And I've missed you! Glad to hear things are better for you.

Marnie said...

OOOH These are lovely Diann!

Dogs,Dogs And More Dogs....The August Sampler

                         An assorted grouping of pups....our best friends....from a dignified Scottie to a fluffy white puppy.....and a fe...