Friday, September 25, 2009

A Not So Itsy Bitsy Spider....


This is the spider living on my deck...right outside of my kitchen windows. He's made a web the size of Rhode Island across my windows...and he watches us through them at night. **Shudder**
You'll notice that I took his picture from inside the house...you can see the reflection of the curtains in the window.
He is a striped spider....I always did like stripes...just not on all of those hairy legs.
Anyone know what kind of spider he is? Should I just move?

4 comments:

Marnie said...

OOOOH CREEPY!

Stephanie Kay said...

Too funny. I'm searching for the name of a similar spider. I'm in Rhode Island which makes your post funny. :)

Natalie and Family said...

I think he's a catface spider

jen said...

ARGH!!! SPIDER! YUCK! Giant shudder!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...