Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy October!



A very Happy October to all of you...! Welcome to cooler temperatures, colorful leaves, football, blue skies, fresh apples, applecider, pumpkins and my favorite holiday.....Halloween.
To get this month going...I've posted a very "Halloweenish" photo.....one of the pumpkins carved a couple of years ago by Morgan and Andrea. I love pumpkins (But not pumpkin pie...ick) and I'll post some new pumpkins every couple of days for this month. Real pumpkins, fake pumpkins, pumpkin cards, pumpkin soap, carved pumpkins, white pumpkins, paper pumpkins...all kinds of pumpkins!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...