Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Things To Do" Notecards...






Sometimes you need a list of things to do each day...each of these notecards gives you one of a group of things that should be done every day...alone or with a friend. Laugh, relax, talk, create, giggle, enjoy, play, share....it's a great list to have to follow!


Speaking of cards...a very nice lady named Patti created an Etsy Treasury featuring some wonderful Halloween items...papergoods and vintage items. If you have a chance, please take a peek at her treasury...http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=75262 I guess that I'm not the only one eager for Halloween!

5 comments:

B said...

So cute! :)

Marnie said...

These are adorable just love them!

Kathi said...

What a great set of cards. I love them!

Anonymous said...

Did you hand doodle these???! I LOVE THEM!

Lyn S said...

Cool cards!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...