Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Haven't Done A Layout In A While....










While doing a challenge at Marnie's house (We were each to bring a baggie with whatever elements we wanted to challenge someone with)... my challenge was a wonderful baggie full of green (My favorite color) goodies. Beautiful paper, stamped images, flowers, tags, and more...it was a complete bag of treasures! One of the items that stole my heart was a stamped image of a little monster...SO cute. He became the basis of my challenge layout....I named him Grendl. He's got his own flower...and he has a googly eye...I love him. Haven't found the picture for this layout yet...so the photo mat is empty...but Grendl will keep an eye on it.....

4 comments:

B said...

So fun!

Lyn S said...

Love that little monster!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Kathi said...

Your monster is soooooooooo cute.

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...