Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Still Christmas In July......




And I'm still working on Christmas items...it's fun. I look out the window and it's 81 degrees outside; but in my scraproom "A Christmas Carol" is playing on television and the whole room is scattered with red and green scraps, snowmen and ornaments. There are no snowstorms, no hectic shopping, no worrying about what to get people...just the sound, color and feel of Christmas. ( Christmas in July is very nice!) Here are some tags I've been working on....a set of six with gold cording ties.


5 comments:

Tiff said...

Looks like you've been busy!

B said...

Love the fun ornaments!

Lyn S said...

Beautiful ornaments Diane!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful!

Kathi said...

Really pretty!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...