Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Suzann...and now I'm passing it on to you!

So, here's the deal for those that I Tag!The Middle Name Game!These are the rules:-You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for detail.)

Here is my middle name (Kathleen) and facts about me....

K-Kathleen...my middle name...is also my granddaughter Andrea's middle name.

A-Appreciation...for my husband and family and friends...and for how soft my pet rabbit is...and for the bright red cardinal that's been tapping on my window every morning since October.

T-Tea...I just bought Lavender Tea...I haven't decided if I like it yet or just like the idea of it.

H-Health Club (Where I used to work...although you'd never know it to look at me now)

L-Linnecards.Com (I'm on the Design Team)

E-Eric...my son-in-law's name

E-doing EXACTLY what I like....playing with paper, ink and EMBEllISHMENTS.

N-Not having to go out during a huge snowstorm....just cuddling up by the fireplace...like today!



I've only tagged a few people...and I hope they have fun with this "Tagging"!

Jennifer http://wasithinkingatall.blogspot.com/

Marnie http://papertivity.blogspot.com/

Paula http://crazymomto7.blogspot.com/

Rita http://whatsallthehoopla.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rita said...

I had fun reading your facts!

I'm behind on my blog reading (which is pretty normal these days) so I just saw this -- but I was also tagged by someone else, so my five facts are already on my blog. I'd hate to bore anyone with five more! LOL

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...