Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Play Challenge #3 at Linnecards......


Play Challenge #3 at Linnecards was to use a tag on a layout....so I went on a tag hunting expedition through my house. I looked through my closet, the bedroom drawers and in the basement where I've got a couple of huge bags of clothing that I'm holding for the garage sale I was supposed to have two years ago. I found a lot of tags while I was hunting....but none of them gave me any ideas for a layout until I found a little round, red tag that said "Now Tagless". I figured that I'd cut off all the available fabric and paper tags in my house...and that this one little red tag explained the condition my house was in... This is my resulting layout....but don't forget to look at all the challenges and the layouts in the gallery at http://www.linnecards.com/

1 comment:

suzann said...

Hi Dianne,

I just tagged for the first time! Thought I would share the fun with you.

I am tagging you! Check out my blog for details.

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...