Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nice Matters Award.........

I was blog-hopping this morning...and went to Susan's blog as usual...I love her writing...and her humor and passion for life in general. It was so nice to see that she had been nominated for the "Nice Matters Award". Here is what the Nice Matters Award is all about: “This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award." Imagine my surprise when she nominated me as one of her "Seven Others". So...thank you Susan...and here is the list of my seven nominations in no particular order...(Um...two have already been nominated, but I can't help it, they deserve it again.) And...as Susan said in her blog...I've no guarantee that anyone will read this..but if they do...You're some of my favorite blogging people.
*************************************************************************************
1. Marnie-Marnie's blog is bright, colorful and fun...just
like she is.
2. Sharon-Sharon's Blog Yes, I know...Susan nominated her already...but I love her blog and her outlook on life.
3. Susan-Susan's Blog She's already been nominated...and she nominated me...but her blog is one of the first I go to every day.
4. Jennifer Strano-Jennifer Strano's Blog Her blog is part business and part family...her humor and her
stories about her children are wonderful. (Check out her story about her
daughters finding an animal in their back yard!)
5. Jennifer Bauerle-Jen's Blog A brand new blogger...just starting...but everything she writes
is interesting to me....because she's my daughter and she writes about
her life and my grandchildren.
6. Stephanie-Stephanies Blog Smart and from the heart blogging...she's a great writer.
7. I have to think about the seventh blog...it's not that there aren't thousands of deserving bloggers....but I want to think of one that means something to me. So while I'm thinking...I'll just post the first six and get back to you on the seventh.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...