Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Chocolate and Strawberry.....



Ever notice how you go through color phases without really noticing it? For a while, I was working with red and tan, then it was black and white, then different blues and greens....and each time I worked with a different color scheme...I never realized I was using the same colors over again until I had the items I'd made grouped together.

This month I keep using brown and pink together....a very yummy combination...like the chocolate and strawberries that get mixed up in a banana split! Here are a couple of cards that I've made for Linnecards....both in the pink and brown combo. Take a look at all the other beautiful cards in Linnecards' Galleryhttp://linnecards.com/wp_designersblog/...... they're all caught up in their own color phases.

3 comments:

Susan said...

that zebra one is JUST FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!!!

Marnie said...

These are just too cute! I didn't even notice you were on a pink and brown kick! HMMMMMM?

Claudette said...

love the color combination of pink and brown....stamps are adorable

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...