Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!!!!




Today's only the third of July....but I'm getting ready for tomorrow. It's supposed to rain...but you just never know with Chicago area weather...it could be gorgeous out and I've got my fingers crossed. If it's nice...the pool is ready to go..and I've got a new floating dinosaur for the girls to play with. My Fourth of July decorations are up...the food is ready for a picnic on the deck...and we've even got some sparklers for when it gets dark out (Like in the pictures on my "Sparkle" layout). Happy Independence Day...Enjoy the holiday!!!!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...