Thursday, May 3, 2007

Waiting...


It seems like everyone I know is waiting for news about contests they've entered....Jennifer, Marnie and I are waiting to hear who will be chosen for Linnecards Design Team. Marnie and I are waiting to hear about the Just Johanna Design Team too. I don't wait well...I get antsy. And then there is the weekly waiting for the Designing Like a Star contest.....fun...but just a little unnerving.

Here is another card that I sent to Just Johanna for the contest.....along with it I sent a decorated comp book...I can't show it to you because I can't find the scan....but I'll keep looking.

3 comments:

Susan said...

beautiful!!! I am not into the whole bird thing.....but you do them right!!

Rita said...

This card is entirely too cute for words! Love the little birdies!

Aunt T said...

What a beautiful card. I'm glad to see your waiting is over. Congrats on being chosen for the design team. I'm anxious to see everyones beautiful work.

Teresa

Dogs,Dogs And More Dogs....The August Sampler

                         An assorted grouping of pups....our best friends....from a dignified Scottie to a fluffy white puppy.....and a fe...