Thursday, May 3, 2007

Waiting...


It seems like everyone I know is waiting for news about contests they've entered....Jennifer, Marnie and I are waiting to hear who will be chosen for Linnecards Design Team. Marnie and I are waiting to hear about the Just Johanna Design Team too. I don't wait well...I get antsy. And then there is the weekly waiting for the Designing Like a Star contest.....fun...but just a little unnerving.

Here is another card that I sent to Just Johanna for the contest.....along with it I sent a decorated comp book...I can't show it to you because I can't find the scan....but I'll keep looking.

3 comments:

Susan said...

beautiful!!! I am not into the whole bird thing.....but you do them right!!

Rita said...

This card is entirely too cute for words! Love the little birdies!

Swamp Tulip said...

What a beautiful card. I'm glad to see your waiting is over. Congrats on being chosen for the design team. I'm anxious to see everyones beautiful work.

Teresa

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...