Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Once More With Basic Grey.......

When I posted my penguin layout in the gallery at Scrapbook Chalet....one of the comments asked if I had submitted it to Basic Grey's Gallery. I hadn't thought about it because some of the paper was from another company...I thought all paper had to be BG....but I tried anyway. Last night, Paula asked me if I had submitted it..and I told her that I had but didn't have high hopes for it. And then..WoW!...this morning...I got the email from Basic Grey...that they had put it into their gallery. The contest challenges at Scrapbook Chalet are very lucky for me....Basic Grey has picked up two of the three challenge layouts that I submitted!

3 comments:

Susan said...

of COURSE they loved it!!! silly silly woman!! you SOOOO rock the BG!!!

Paula said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad I mentioned something to you. Way to go.

Rita said...

That's awesome Dianne!! Now I must go find this layout....:)

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...