Thursday, March 15, 2007

If You Write In A Blog...And No One Reads It...Is It Really There?

It's a good thing I like reading my own writing in this blog.....since no one else reads it...but maybe that's just what a blog is for....writing out some of the things (Foolish and serious) that you're thinking about so that they don't explode out of you. I think I just get lonesome sometimes and want to share thoughts with someone other than me (I tend to agree with myself too much)...not that I'm alone...but you don't need to be alone to be lonesome.

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Hey I read it it's just a matter of getting to all the ones in my obsessive list!

Paula said...

I read them too!! I just am not good about leaving comments. I promise to be better.

EBBsMum said...

I finally found it! Now I'll add you to my reader and I'll be right over each time you post!

Rita said...

I read your blog Dianne...I get behind for a bit, then I catch up! So don't feel neglected! ((HUGS))

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...