Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Vibrations...

This afternoon Jim and I went to his doctor's office....they wanted him to try out a device that will help keep his lungs clear every day...it's a vest that uses pressure, and vibrations with varying speed to sort of lightly pound on his chest and help him get rid of the stuff that accumulates in his lungs. It's noisy...but it worked well on him...so they ordered one for him to use at home. ..we should get it in a couple of days. I'm so happy that they're finding things to help him...it seemed like we weren't getting anywhere with his illness...and now things are getting much better. Thank God!!!!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...