Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Rx.......

Just read the email that Jennifer sent to me....Andie's got Scarlet Fever (And I'm not talking about the new BG paper)....Morgan is just getting over Bronchitis, Eric is feeling better, and Jim just talked to his doctor today...his last ct scan(Last Thursday) showed that he still has pneumonia. Katie's dad is recovering from prostate cancer surgery and my next door neighbors have their own huge list of ailments....and Matthew is suffering from his own problems. I should forget about scrapbooking and open up a hospital....this year has been rough....and it's only February.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...