Friday, January 8, 2021

Welcome to 2021!

      The one phrase I kept hearing during 2020 was....I can't wait for 2021. Well, it's here. Unfortunately, there won't be any miracles happening in an instant to make things better.....but there are so many possibilities to dream and think about....so...Welcome 2021!

       I used to make New Year Resolutions every year...they were never very long lived. Marnie mentioned that a friend of hers suggested making goals for the New Year instead of resolutions...that sounds so much more doable and kind of fun too....especially when applied to scrapbooking and paper crafting...so I'm in!

       The 2021 Goal/Challenge......to create 25 Layouts in 12 months...it's going to be a great year!  

        I also want to....

                 1.Finish my 2020 December Daily (Before the 2021 December Daily comes out!)

                                                                                    


                 2. Keep my Planner up-to-date...because I sometimes forget to use my planner a couple of                           weeks here and there and it really is so much easier to have all your daily plans                                         and information in one place.


                 3. Have all my scrapbooking supplies at least moderately organized, now I'm not expecting miracles, but if I can find something that I'm looking for...Yay!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...