Tuesday, July 24, 2018

July Sampler Class.....Mermaids!


                 The July Sampler Class Theme........Mermaids.  It's hot outside....and all I can think of is
hopping into a cool body of water. Since it's important to use the buddy system when swimming....I would hope to find a friend in the water with me.... a Mermaid. One can wish....
                  Our Mermaid has brought her friends with her to play in the water....her mermaid sisters, two fishy friends and a seahorse. They can all play under the waves and at their sandcastle home.
                 The center unit of this Sampler is a scallop shell that opens....I thought it would be a good idea for sentiments or even a gift card, if this Sampler is a gift for someone special.
                  Happy Summer everyone! Keep cool and I hope that you find some Mermaid friends too.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...