Monday, March 12, 2018

Making Cards.....

    Sometimes you get caught up in doing one thing or another...scrapbook pages, journals, cleaning and sorting through your scraproom (An endless task!)  I wish I could get caught up in cleaning my house as easily...or laundry! Right now I'm making cards.
   CARS (Chicago Area Rubber Stampers) meet each month and make cards with that month's theme. I'm trying to do the cards for all twelve months of this year.....it's fun to have a quest like this....doing something you love. That being said....there are a LOT of pieces to these cards...so it feels really good to have 90% of them done for the month that I need them in. These just need a sentiment...so I'm looking for a good Gnome sentiment.........Like ...."There's no place like Gnome!". Any suggestions?

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...