Saturday, January 7, 2017

A Brand New Love......

                                     
                                               Beautiful, aren't they? I love this photo. Hayley took a wonderful selfie of her brand new little boy and herself cuddled up together in 2015.
                                                I'm finally getting some layouts completed...and most of them seem to be in the same color family when I'm done with them....blues, greens and teal. This layout actually has one more mat on it in a soft blue/green stripe....my scanner decided it wasn't necessary. It also burnished the shiny gold heart to a deep bronze. When you think about it, the scanner really didn't do a bad job!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...