Card two of the Winter Acetate Card Set......a snowman absolutely tickled to be out in the snow. Wrapped in his scarf and decked out with pearl buttons....he's ready to weather the storm. He doesn't have a nose.....does he need one?
The white mat and the dotted blue mat are attached to the inside back of the acetate card. The snowman, the snowy ground and the word "Snow" are attached to the outside front of the card.
Patterns are distinctive artistic or decorative designs. They can be identical, similar or wildly different...pretty much like people...each person has the swirls, dots and stripes that make up their own distinctive patterns. Welcome to my blog...and to getting to know some of my patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021
I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...
-
I tried for a while to make my own banner for The Checkerd Rabbit Shop.....and anyone who knows me is aware of my technical ability....or ma...
-
It's not quite February yet....I've done some Valentine cards....but I can't wait to do more... This card was made with strips o...

No comments:
Post a Comment