Sunday, December 4, 2016

Up On The Housetop....

                             "Up On The Housetop" was one of two Holiday Samplers that I created for my classes in October. It seemed a little too early to post them while Trick or Treating was going on...so I saved them until now.
                            The first Holiday Sampler features a house shaped base with Santa already inside; and his reindeer waiting patiently on the moonlit roof for him to return after delivering his gifts. Inside the house, Santa has decorated the tree, checked out the list and his milk and cookies and still has to fill the stockings. He'd better hurry...he's got a lot of houses to visit in one night!  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne!

I'd like to come to one of your sampler classes! Can you tell me how I can sign up? Thanks!

Charmaine
cartagena641@comcast.net

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...