Thursday, October 13, 2016

CARS Cards For October...

               The Chicago Area Rubber Stampers...C.A.R.S  Meeting was tonight....the theme for October for our cards is Little Houses or Little Buildings. I used some of my precious and little used Heidi Grace paper stash....I've had it for years and I suppose that I was saving it for something special.
                Using the small house patterned paper, I cut a background mat. From a larger house patterned paper that was glazed for a shine, I cut out the focal point houses and trees. For the word "Home"...I cut out the words from papers in the line and popped it with foam tape onto the card. The other mats were various beautiful and colorful papers in the line.  I love little things....this theme was perfect for me.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...