Friday, September 23, 2016

Daring Cardmakers....Thank You For The Inspiration

     This week's challenge at Daring Cardmakers is.....Thank You For The Inspiration.  Choose a person that's not quite famous yet....that inspires you with their card making and create a card using that inspiration.  For this challenge, I went back in time to when I worked on a design team for a woman that made whimsical and imaginative rubber stamps.  It was definitely work creating cards for all of the stamps...but a lot of fun too.
      I thought that one of the cards that I had made for one of the JustJohanna Challenges would be  good to bring back for this week's  Daring Cardmakers Challenge...so my card for Daring Cardmakers isn't brand new, but perfect for this challenge.
     The original challenge was to use the JustJohanna stamps of course....but then to use something recycled. I used egg cartons. You can see them on the card as the egg carton itself and the Grade A Egg sign . The odd little birds were stamped using one of the JustJohanna stamps. Actually, there were so many odd little birds in the collection that the company was later called "OddBird Planet".
Find someone who inspires you, but isn't famous...yet. Create a card using their style and post it on the Daring Cardmakers Blog....we'll be looking for you!

1 comment:

Miri said...

What a cute card, Dianne. I love "upcycling" and your egg carton made from egg carton is amazing ;-)!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...