Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Scent of Vanilla....

The scent of vanilla is all over my hands.  I haven't been baking...but last year I found instructions on Pinterest for making vanilla. It was too late to make it as gifts for Christmas, but I promised myself that I would try it this year. Now...all I want to do is make vanilla. I certainly hope that it turns out to be really good...because I have a feeling that I'm going to have a lot of it around my kitchen. This photo shows what it looked like the day I started making it. One jar has Madagascar Vanilla Beans in it and the other has Mexican Vanilla Beans...I think that I prefer the Mexican Beans. They have a softer, sweeter scent than the other. I have about four jars of "Vanilla In Progress"....I'll let you know how it turns out. (In a few months).

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...