Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Farming...On The Deck!


It's the middle of August...it's been horrible weather for growing almost anything...super hot temperatures, huge storms with wild winds...not the best for growing plants in pots on my deck.  My basil commited suicide about two weeks ago after about a week of  90 to 100 degree weather...it just gave up.   Most of the geraniums  sort of melted away. The tomato plant ,however, after starting as a tiny little sprout, (Half dead from the heat) was tucked into one of the pots along with the remaining geraniums. I figured it needed company in it's distress.  Evidentally, the geraniums took good care of it....look at it now. It's standing guard right by the kitchen sliding door...I swear it knocks every now and then to come in.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...