Saturday, August 13, 2011

Craftfancy's New Challenge.....










CraftFancy has started a new series of Challenges! For the very first challenge.....use paint on your card or project.



Splash some paint on the background, splatter it delicately from a paintbrush, or stamp it on...use your imagination and come up with something wonderful.



I brushed (And blobbed) stripes of rust, cream and brown paint onto a small piece of cardstock....then punched out a circle from the painted piece. Eyes, ears, feet, a tail and whiskers were added....and I had a fat, funny little kitten.

To join in on the fun...check out all the important information (And find out about the prizes) on the CraftFancy Blog.



No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...