Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hmmm...I do have a Blog!



Unfortunately that is something I forget every so often....so while I'm remembering... I'll show you some recent cards that I've been meaning to upload.
The first one is the July CARS group card...the theme for July was "Irreverent" Stamps. For a Christmas card...you can't get a whole lot more irreverent than "Jingle your own damn bells!". I love the handstamped and copic colored reindeer...and the sentiment is something that I know I'd say about a week before Christmas when there's too much to do and not enough time to do it in.

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Gotta love the sentiment and grumpy reindeer! Great work Diane.

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...