Saturday, July 17, 2010

A New Card...


I found some K& Co. paper hiding in my scraproom...such wonderful colors and patterns. Even though I was supposed to be doing something else...I couldn't help but put some of them together for cards and tag sets. It's funny, when you find paper and embellishments that you love...putting them together seems to take no time at all. I wound up doing two cards and four tag sets....:)
Just uploaded this card to my Etsy Shop...I loved the mix of patterns and the soft color. There is a set of tags that match it...but it's getting late so I'll upload those tomorrow.

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...