Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An Etsy Treasury...



This is my new treasury on Etsy called "Tickled By Teapots". It's a collection of teapot prints, notecards (and one fabric patchwork piece).

Thank you to Marnie for figuring out how to copy it (Not an easy thing to do) so that I can show it to you. Doing a treasury on Etsy is exciting and takes patience ...you have to wait until the treasury opens and then grab one quickly because there are 800 other people waiting to get one too.

But it gives you a chance to look through the thousands of shops for the exact items that you'd like to have in your own little gallery. Take a look at the hundreds of Treasuries...and the unlimited treasures. http://www.etsy.com/treasury.php

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...