Friday, April 24, 2009

The Winner is.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of the Odd Bird Planet Stamp from the "Egg Carton" Challenge on my blog is................JENN...............! And now your name will be entered for the Grand Prize Drawing of one of these prizes:

$100 of Odd Bird Planet Stamps
$50 of Odd Bird Planet Stamps
One of five 25% off coupons

Congratulations Jenn....I've already emailed you for the shipping information!
Thank you for doing my challenge....your layout was terrific!
And....thank you for everyone who did my challenge....great work!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

THANK YOU!! I enjoyed your challenge and am excited to be getting my first OBP stamp. (hopefully it doesn't start too big on an addiction!)

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...