Thursday, March 5, 2009

One More Perfectly Plumaged Birdie.....


A few days ago...I posted a birdie card made with the Odd Bird Planet Dancing Ladies Set. This is another card that I made at the same time....only with a much warmer color scheme. It wrecks this months' soft green color scheme for my blog....but I like to live on the wild side.
I think that these birdies look more like butterflies than birds...but they're definitely a mix of the two. What would you call them? BirdieFlys? ButterBirdies?

10 comments:

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

So bright and cheerful! TFS.

Lisa Graves said...

Way cute butterfly!!!

cadnileb said...

Very cute butterfly bird!

Christine Riley said...

So cute, love that butterfly!
Hugs, Christine :)

Karrie Baker said...

Absolutely wonderful!!!

Ann said...

You wild woman! ;) LOVE the colors!

jen said...

mmmm, butterbirdies...anything like butterburgers? :)

Beth Norman said...

Oh my good golly--I LOVE THIS!! The bright colours and the imagination overflows the imagination!

Lyn S said...

What a fun image, love the bright colours!

Kathi said...

Birdieflies.

I love the colors and Flo with her new wings. She looks ready to take off and dance in the air.

Dogs,Dogs And More Dogs....The August Sampler

                         An assorted grouping of pups....our best friends....from a dignified Scottie to a fluffy white puppy.....and a fe...