Monday, March 23, 2009

Linnecard's CopyKat Challenge...


Marla's "CopyKat" Challenge was to choose an embellishment and try to recreate it yourself. I love the stitched flowers with buttons that Sassafrass Lass has....so I tried to make those. Only one thing didn't turn out right...I forgot to stitch on the flowers BEFORE I glued the buttons on. Sigh...no stitching on my flowers...I'm a failure...but I still like the card. :)
I liked the little chick so much that I put her in my Etsy store....The Checkerd Rabbit

5 comments:

Christine Riley said...

Very cute, love the colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

Lyn S said...

Adorable card, and your button flower is gorgeous!

Lisa Graves said...

I love your flower, even if you didn't sew on it. :-) Love your chick too. Too cute!!!

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is SO cute! Great job! TFS.

Kathi said...

Wow. That's awesome. Great card.

Dogs,Dogs And More Dogs....The August Sampler

                         An assorted grouping of pups....our best friends....from a dignified Scottie to a fluffy white puppy.....and a fe...