Saturday, May 3, 2008

NSD Challenge # 12 At Linnecards....



Here is my second challenge at http://www.linnecards.com/ "Scrap About Yourself".....always one of the hardest things to do. We love layouts about our family and friends....but about ourselves....Nope!

This is the sample layout done for the challenge.........the journaling (In the sun's rays) tell of some of the small things that make me happy. It's not the same every day....but today's list includes talking on the phone with my children and grandchildren, Marnie's chocolate sheet cake, my scraproom and laughing with Jim. Try it...journal on a layout about YOU!

The layout was done with Fancy Pants Paper, Technique Tuesday and Scenic Route Chipboard...with a little BoBunny paper thrown in for good measure!

No comments:

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...