Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Card I Forgot To Show You....


This card was for Marnie's Challenge at the justjohanna Earth Day Celebration.....Marnie's Challenge was to use scraps from your scrapbox. We all have tons of those...it gave me the incentive to go through my scrapbox and clean it out....not a small job! Here is the card that I made for the challenge. I cleared out a small bit of scrap papers and used the Debbie's Frame and "Happy Bloomin' Birthday" from justjohanna. This was one of my favorite challenges.


4 comments:

Kathi said...

This is so soft and lovely.

Gorgeous!

Paula said...

Beautiful card!!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. I love the colours and the way you used up so many scraps.

Marnie said...

This is Gorgeous! Love it!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...