Monday, October 1, 2007

Memory Makers Magazine....October

It finally came....my issue of Memory Makers for October! I love when my magazines arrive each month...it's like getting a surprise gift...cause you never know what's going to be in it.
This month is a special gift to me. My layout about my Mom's bird Ari is on page 38....and it's such a thrill to see something you've made on the glossy page of a magazine. For one month...I'm a celebrity in my own mind....you'll have to excuse me....I need to call and order a limo to go grocery shopping! :) :) :)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations!!

Susan said...

hey!!! how come you didn't tell us you had something picked up! I wanna see the layout!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with your publication!!

xxxMarieke

Cathrine StClair said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Rita said...

Congratulations Dianne! So happy for you! I don't get this mag anymore, so I'll have to be on the lookout next time I'm at the store.

suzann said...

Oh, Dianna, that is fabulous! Why didn't you tell us! Wow, I know a celebrity!

Anonymous said...

I saw the layout and meant to congratulate you, but being me, promptly forgot.

Great layout and belated congratulations.

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...