Saturday, June 2, 2007

Week 8...Designing Like a Star.....


Probably by the skin of my teeth...but I made it to week 8 with seven other contestants. Our challenge this week was to have an assigned partner (One of the other contestants) and scraplift a layout from their gallery....my partner was Becky Thackston. I prowled through her gallery and had a great time looking at all of her layouts and choosing one to scraplift. I chose one...but wound up using things from several of her layouts...it was hard to pick just one. You know...the kid in a candy store thing... here is my layout.
Check out the other seven layouts in the www.scrapbookchalet.com Gallery under Designing Like a Star Challenges...Week 8. Voting this time is just a little bit different....only the people who've done these layouts can vote!

2 comments:

lam said...

absolutly beautiful.....love the colors and those flowers looks awesome. Good luck with the contest

Marnie said...

This just turned out Amazing! I'm so excited waiting for voting to be turned on!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...