Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Slideshow....

Down on the sidebar of my blog is a new slideshow of layouts. It was fun to do and the people at Slideshow.com are wonderful. I kept the slideshow simple... the sparkles, music and dancing screens available for the slideshows were tempting..but a little overwhelming for my first attempt. Jen said that when she looked at it...there were some unidentified photos in it along with my layouts....I checked it out and removed the intruders. I'm not sure how they got in or why...but I think they're gone now. If you see them let me know...and I'll get rid of them again...or at least find out why they're living in my blog without paying me rent.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good lord! You are SO frickin' talented! I am NOT worthy!

Paula said...

Love the slideshow. Your layouts are so beautiful!!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...