Sunday, May 27, 2007

Week Seven...Designing Like A Star........


Almost didn't get this layout in on time....I had a lot of stuff to do this week...and let the time slide by. Then I realized that I didn't have a photo..or a clue! It all came together...but not without a touch of foot stomping, whining and mumbling. I made so many mistakes on this layout(I won't reveal the messes I made)...it's wonderful that in scrapbooking....a mistake cover up can actually make the layout better.
The voting at www.ScrapbookChalet.com will go until 7 am tomorrow (Monday)morning....enjoy the layouts in the Designing Like a Star Gallery and then go to the voting forum and give one of the scrappers a much needed vote!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

You make the best mistakes!!

Susan said...

no doubt! that layout is just beautiful!!!
and I wish I knew how to vote...so I could vote for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Best of Luck!! This is a wonderful LO

Paula said...

Gorgeous layout...wish my mistakes looked this good!

My Dad Is A Lacrosse Coach - 25 Layouts in 2021

  I love navy paper...with almost any color. In this layout I chose bright yellow, red and assorted patterned paper and white & navy let...